If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of us receiving the complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the principal of the firm, Mr. Murat Kinas, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. Principal will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting, Mr. Murat Kinas will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible for you to attend, Mr. Murat Kinas will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
If you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint to the firm, then you may take the matter to the Legal Ombudsman (https://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/make-a-complaint/) or to the SRA (https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/report-solicitor/)